The Europe Senior Tourism programme is a holiday programme with Andalusia, Balearic Islands and Region of Valencia as destinations, for over-55s – and their companions with no age restrictions - from Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic and Romania.
This programme is promoted by the Government of Spain, through its State Department of Tourism and Exterior Commerce and the State Society for the Management of Innovation and Tourism Technologies (Segittur).
The holidays will be taken between the months of October 2012 and April 2013.
The trips include:
- The necessary transport to arrive in and return from the chosen destination.
- The stay in the four-star hotel.
- Half board with water and wine for dinner.
- Medical service at destination.
- Travel insurance.
- One tour in the destination area with tourist guide.
Recommendations for the trip:
- Travel with your European health card so that you can have access to the Spanish public health service if necessary.
- Collect the ticket for the free excursion during the welcome meeting at the hotel.
- Travel with your passport and show it on arrival at the hotel so that we can check that you fulfil the travel requisites.
Download Insurance Conditions for the Europe Senior Tourism Program
Download General Conditions for the Europe Senior Tourism Program